Mirabell Palace, Marble Hall (up on the first floor), Mirabellplatz 4, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
google maps plus code: R24R+5M Salzburg, Österreich
- doors open: approx. 30 min before concerts start. No entrance after concert has started.
- duration: approx. 110min, with intermission (beverages available before the concert also)
- dresscode: smart casual
- For security reasons, we ask you to leave large bags and backpacks at the box office.
- information for wheelchair users: The Marble Hall is located up on the first floor of Mirabell Palace (lift).
Ticket office Schwarzstraße 18 (entrance Theatergasse) from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm.
Box office in Mirabell Palace at the lobby Marble Hall (up on first floor) opened on concert days from 6:30 to 8 pm
Telephone: +43 662 904700
Category I: € 44,- (numbered seats, center)
child ( up to 14 years ): € 30,-
student (up to 26 years): € 30,-
Category II: € 38,- (open seating, unnumbered seats)
child (up to 14 years): € 24.-
student (up to 26 years): € 24,-
"Dinner & Concert": € 86,- (numbered seats, center)
child ( up to 14 years ): € 59,-
Salzburg - city of small distances
- by foot: distances are short in Salzburg and you can reach Mirabell Palace within a few minutes from anywhere in old town.
- bus: use bus lines 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 22 and 25 to "Mirabellplatz", more or less right in front of Mirabell Palace. You can buy bus tickets at vending machines (at bus stops), at "Tabaktrafik" (= small shops selling newspapers and cigarettes) or at the bus driver (at slightly higher costs).
- train: If arriving by train, get out at main station ("Hauptbahnhof") and take a short walk to Mirabell Palace or take the bus (3 bus stops).
- cab/Taxi: we recommend taxi service "8111". Call +43 662 8111
- car: car park opposite Mirabell Palace at "Mirabell-Congress-Garage", Faberstrasse 6-8, 5020 Salzburg. google maps plus code: R24V+CW Salzburg - Reduced fee for concert visitors - please show your ticket at the box office.