Corona regulations for your saftey
Due to the dicisions of the Austrian Government regarding COVID-19 the following restrictions need tob e noticed:
- Please keep your distance of minimum 1 meter to other persons. If possible even more.
- Please keep in mind that the time to enter to the venue may take longer than usual. Please arrive early at the venue.
- Inside Mirabell Palace you have to wear a face mask. Please wear it already when you arrive.
- At the entrance you can find a desinfectant dispenser.
- Please go directly to your seat.
- You have to wear the face mask also on you seat, but during the concert you are allowed to take the face mask of, as we ensure a safety distance to other guests.
- After the concert you have to put on the face mask again inside Mirabell Palace.
Information about Cancellations, Changing bookings and refund polocies due to the Corona-Crisis
We regret to inform you that due to the pandemic COVID-19 some events will be cancelled. Please check the website for the dates.
For booked tickets to a cancelled concert you are able to either change the date of your ticket's validity or get a full refund of the purchase price.
If you have decided to cancel your tickets for not cancelled events, we also offer the oppotunity of changing your booking to a future event free of charge.
Cancellation for events that have not been cancelled, will result in a 90% refund of the purchase price.
Regarding tickets, which have not been purchased directly from us, please contact the seller.
Due to the great number of bookings and inquiries, we kindly ask for your sympathy as the processing may take longer than usual.
You can reach our office over the phone from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m..
We sincerely regret these circumstances and are looking forward to welcoming you to a later event of the SALZBURGER KONZERTGESELLSCHAFT.
Thank you for understanding and stay healthy!